9.10.2014

No capes

I swear that some days of the week have fewer hours in them than others.

Days like today, where I seem to be running ragged all day long... I'm uber productive, but at the same time, I feel like I've missed a step because I can't even get around to taking a shower until 5:00pm (TMI?  Oh well...).

On the upside, I did work a full day, kept a small child alive, did 3 loads of laundry, reorganized part of the closet, did the dishes, mended some trousers, made the bed, picked up the tornado that inevitably ensues from keeping aforementioned small child alive, swept the kitchen, made dinner, took a pre-assessment, made lemon zucchini bread, and even indulged in a mini at-home facial.

All I can say is, I don't know how those "super moms" do it all day, every day...

Pretty sure I'll be the parent running down the street in a bathrobe after my child who has inexplicably escaped the house without a diaper on, and who is squealing with glee that they have escaped my grasp yet again.

Yep.

You can keep the super mom cape...

Pretty sure my bathrobe billows just as well when I run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The whole bathrobe vision makes me giggle to myself! The only thing better would be foam curlers in your hair, bouncing as you run!
Lisa Scholes the modern day Erma Bombeck! Love you!