9.30.2014

Surprise and Spice

I got a surprise yesterday when the doorbell rang at around 5:45pm.

Bruce is gone on Mondays at school until about 9:00pm, so this was clearly either someone for me, or someone who doesn't know Bruce's schedule.

I hurried to the door, and upon opening it, I saw...Bruce!

His last class was cancelled due to a family emergency for the professor, and he came home early to surprise me.  At which he was successful.

It was nice to spend a rare Monday evening with my love, we made a quick stop at our sister-in-law's place, then picked up pizza from Papa Murphy's.  Turns out, we've never gotten PM's together. Ever.  Well, we remedied that.

I got a thin crust Thai Chicken pizza, it had zucchini, sweet chili sauce, chicken, tomatoes...mmm...pure delicious goodness!  I highly recommend if you are adventurous with your pizza.

No comments: