9.14.2014

Your face, I like it...

Bruce and I have been married for 3 months as of today.

It's kind of weird that it has only been 3 months, because it feels so much longer to both of us (in a good way, of course).

It's actually strange to think about the fact that, though we knew of one another this time last year, we hadn't even been on our first date yet, and a year later, it's hard to imagine my life without him in it.

He is the best part of me, and he constantly amazes me with his love and kindness and patience, even thigh I'm sure I don't always deserve it. He makes me want to be the best version of myself, and I am so incredibly happy that he chooses to be with me and to experience this crazy life together.

I definitely got far better than I deserved when I married that man, and I'm astonished that I only grow to love him more and more each day.

Love your guts, Bruce!

No comments: