10.30.2014

Dinosaurs

Well, the blog transition has been completed (clearly), so if you're reading this, welcome to our new home!

I am playing hooky from work, though can it really be hooky if I'm actually sick and lying on the couch slipping in and out of consciousness?  Either way, I'm not at work.  Bruce is though.  I wonder if I'll ever refer to Bruce by his actual name on here... it's such a habit to call him by his blog alias.

Anyway, in the spirit of being sick, I thought I'd share this funny take on the Nyquil slogan I came across a while ago...

For those of you who don't know what the original version is, it goes like this:

"Nyquil.  The night-time, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best sleep you ever got with a cold, medicine."

the funny version goes something like this:

"Nyquil.  The night-time, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, holy crap there's a dinosaur in my kitchen, medicine."

Yay for being hopped up on medication!

Thanks for helping me sleep, Nyquil.

Dinosaurs and all.

No comments: