10.05.2014

Epic Wedding Week

My bestie is getting married.

She and her fiance have been planning their wedding for mid-late January.

As of this morning, they decided that they were going to push the wedding date up.  To the end of this month!

Easy peasy, I started working on some of the things she needed from me, I had already ordered my dress, so that was going to be fine, though the colors had slightly changed, so I would likely be wearing something I already have.

Fast forward a few hours...

The wedding is now on FRIDAY!  This Friday!

So I'll be getting stuff together for my sister-in-law's bachelorette party on Wednesday, borrowing my grandmother's car, heading to Utah on Thursday, attending the wedding on Friday, driving back to Idaho, and attending my sister-in-law's wedding on Saturday.

This is going to be the epic week of weddingness!

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

That's how we did it and I wouldn't change a thing :)