10.12.2014

Thus it begins

Today had felt incredibly long.

And while I know that, realistically, there are 24 hours in today, just like every other day, but I'm convinced that somehow, today cheated and procured a few extra his and such them in somewhere.

In other news, Bruce made his first ever solo batch of cookies. Not just his first ever with me, his first EVER. The man had never made cookies from scratch by himself before...I was stunned. I've been doing it since I was about 8.

He did a great job though, and everyone at the court if honor tonight must've thought so too, because they disappeared right quick.

I have an exam for my final class of my term this week. Cross your fingers and wish me luck that I pass it on the first attempt! Hopefully all the reading and studying will pay off.

No comments: