10.21.2014

What was that?

I do not have a good memory for certain things.

I can remember big events, general memories, song lyrics and movie quotes (because of course those are important and deserve space in my brain...), but I have a really hard time remembering specific details.

Things said in conversations, specific things I've read, tiny details of a situation, basically anything that makes a situation unique.

It's actually pretty frustrating.

There have been many, many times where I'm talking to someone and they mention a previous conversation or situation and I literally do not recall the instance at all.  Sometimes I will recall a snippet after they fully detail it all out for me, but that's actually pretty rare.

I really wish I could remember things better than I do, but it's only getting worse the older I get.

No comments: