11.12.2014

Organizing, Cleaning & Heating

I have reorganized my kitchen yet again!

Instead of a complete overhaul, I just tackled a few small tasks; namely clearing off the top of our cupboards and organizing the baking shelves (we have 2 sets of shelves in our kitchen, one holds baking supplies and the other holds dishes and snacks).

I also swept, mopped, vacuumed, dusted, and wiped down the counters.  I used my new Norwex anti-bac cloth for the dusting and wiping of the counters.  Guys, that thing is amazing!  I cannot gush enough about the Norwex products that I have used thus far.  Bruce laughs at me when I get giddy about these silly cloths, but he's just happy that I love them so much.

In other news, it is super duper cold here right now.  16 degrees right now, and it's supposed to get down to about 2 degrees tonight.  2 degrees!  Ick!  Thank heavens we live somewhere with a good heating system this year!

No comments: