11.20.2014

The Pies Have It

I am in charge of the pies for Thanksgiving dinner next week, and I believe that I have finally settled on what I am going to make.

I didn't think it would take as long as it has (I've known about this for almost 2 weeks), but I think I will be pleased with the results!

I might need to whittle the list down a bit, because we really don't need this many pies, so maybe family will chime in on the matter...or maybe not, but I digress.

Here are the pies I will/might make:

French Silk
Pumpkin
Apple
Pecan
Coconut Cream
Eggnog Cream

Half of these were special requests, and half of them are traditional...tough decisions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coconut always gets a vote, but not very many people it. Lots of people love eggnog. Maybe one pumpkin pie for sure. I don't know what to tell you for sure. Anything you make will be awesome. Just let me know for sure what you decide.