7.04.2009

Happy Independence Day!

Yay for the 4th of July!
The day we celebrate our country's independence. Unless you live in or visit Logan, Utah, in which case, you probably celebrate on the 3rd. Logan has its firework show on the 3rd of July, not entirely sure why, it just does.
Kelly and I went up on Friday morning to Bear Lake where my family was getting together and spending the day. They rented SeaDoos and had picnic fixin's and whatnot. Altogether a good time. My adorable nephew James was there, and he tried to bury me in the sand, face first. Good thing I love the kid!
Kelly and I must have spent a little too much time in the direct sun, because we got fried. Absolutely fried. I haven't been in this much pain from a sunburn before, it's not so much fun.

Anyway, it made me look very patriotic today since I was wearing blue shorts against my white legs, with my badly sunburnt arms. Proud to be an American baby!

No comments: