7.07.2009

Miss "Independent"?

I'm in a very frustrating situation right now.
I need to finish school. I have registered for a number of classes for the fall, and as the time draws nearer to the start date, I realize that I don't have the money to go. I'm not sure what to do, my program doesn't (or at least hasn't up til now) accept Financial Aid, they did however recently amend some parts of the program so that it may allow Financial Aid, so in hopes for that, I went to fill out a FAFSA, however, apparently I'm not old enough to be considered "independent" even though I haven't lived at home for quite a while now, and have paid my own way through school up to this point. I am a measly 24 days too young. 24 days! ugh... anyway, I have to call my school and ask if they will allow me to "waive my dependency" so that I can finish the application.

Money sucks y'know.

2 comments:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

My very favorite part of this post is that it's right the Happy Independence Day post. Not sure why...

Anonymous said...

completely coincidental