7.27.2009

The tree smells like bad Mexican food

We're in the final stretch of July, which means that the year is halfway over already. Yes, you heard me correctly. Half way there. (If I'm lucky, I just succeeded in getting Bon Jovi stuck in your head)

Anyway, it's been a little over a week since my last post, so I thought I'd just update on a couple things.

Firstly, my little...well...younger brother David received his mission call this last Wednesday, I was hoping he'd get called somewhere he'd have to learn to appreciate having to eat interesting foods, the kid is a very, very picky eater, I'm pretty sure he lives on pizza and reese's pieces, how he's only a buck fifty, is beyond me. To my dismay, and my entire family's suprise, he got called state-side. Not only was he called state-side, but he was called to the Everett, Washington Mission. Any of you who know me well enough, know that that puts him about an hour away from where I spent the first 17 years of my life. What are the odds of that? So basically, my little brother got called home. But not in the sense that he died or anything. :)

Secondly, I put together a lot of heavy furniture over the weekend. Heavy, heavy furniture. So heavy in fact, that I had to call in reinforcements to get the boxes out of my lovely friend Megan's car. So a big "Thanks!" to Mark, Dave & Alan, you guys are fantastic! And an even bigger "Thanks!" to Megan for letting us use her beloved car in the first place.

Thirdly, I've been really restless lately, unfortunately it manifests itself when I am trying to sleep, so yet again, and what may seem like a "normal, reoccurring thing", I have been tired.

So that was then, this is now.

I'm going to skip out on FHE to go to the gym. Don't judge me.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

well for starters, thanks for the bon jovi.
i absolutely love it that david is going to everett. thats awesome. and funny.
i miss you.