7.31.2009

Oops, I did it again

I woke up this morning at 6:50am.
For those of you scratching you head thinking, "Doesn't Lisa have to be at work at 6:30 every morning?" The answer is "Yes, yes she does". My alarm didn't go off this morning, so I inadvertantly slept in. How do things like that happen? Well, the day before, I woke up quite a while before my alarm, so I turned it off, and being the genuis that I am, I failed to turn it back on when I went to bed last night.

On another note, my friend Julianne owns a karaoke machine, so we decided to throw a karaoke party on Tuesday, it was a blast! Singing cheesy, horrible songs from our childhoods, sappy love songs, twangy country tunes, throw in a little ABBA, and you've got the makings for a good time. And one of the best parts is that we have Cory on video singing and dancing to a lot of girly songs, pretty much priceless!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i really need to load the cory dancing movies.