12.22.2009

Post Christmas Blues?

How is it that I have never heard of those before?
Honestly, this is the first year I have heard that term, and now I'm hearing it everywhere.

I personally have been having a difficult time getting into the "Christmas Spirit" this year. Not to say that I don't love the season and all it means, it just doesn't really feel like Christmas is 3 days away (which it is).

I am no Scrooge, nor a Grinch (though I have been called both within the last month for various reasons). I will not say "Bah humbug", steal your tree or your last can of "Who Hash", I'll even leave your roast beast alone. I just want to have it hit me that this thing is really happening.

Forget "Post" Christmas Blues...I have always tried to be ahead of the game. Let's get those blues out of the way early.

No comments: