10.08.2013

Hello, Bruce...

I have basically had a goofy grin perpetually plastered on my face for the past couple weeks, and I can't get it to go away.  Frankly, I don't want it to go away.  I am absolutely, ridiculously happy.  I currently get to keep company with the most amazing man ever, who for some inexplicable reason, wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with him.  In the past, I've refrained from even mentioning a significant other until we've been dating a number of months, but I literally cannot keep this to myself, he's too phenomenal and I'm too happy :)

If and when I mention him, I'll refer to him as Bruce, which will probably only make sense to me, but that's the whole point of a pseudonym, isn't it?

I love the fact that he loves the Gospel, that he's a dork, that he's responsible, that he laughs quickly and easily, that I feel safe when he hugs me, that he loves music and movies, that he can't help smiling at me, that he's ambitious, that he respects me, that he smells amazing, that he's more than a foot taller than me..it's crazy, that he enjoys good books, that we just seem to work, that I find him very attractive, that I can't stop thinking about him...all. the. time.

In short, Bruce is the best, and I'm glad he's mine.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY! I want to hear more! You should...email me? Facebook me? Something? That's very exciting!

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I LOVE this. Bruce Wayne?