10.16.2013

Today was busy, and cold...I'm always cold.

Things have been slow at work recently.  Really, really slow.  But I still have to stay near my desk in case I get a phone call, email or IM from someone.  I get really excited when I actually have something work related to do, and try to keep myself entertained when I don't have anything.  Which equates to reading, watching Netflix, Facebook stalking, reading blogs, looking at various crafts, thinking about all the things I need to get done but that require being away from the house...all sorts of things.

Today I decided to rearrange my living room furniture while on my lunch break.  I actually wanted my furniture to be placed like this when I first moved in, but convinced myself that it didn't look right.  It'll take some getting used to, and I think it could use an accent chair and maybe something else like a cabinet or shelf in one of the corners, but we'll see how long it takes me to get around to that.

After work I finally broke down and got my Idaho driver's license and registered my car in Idaho as well, so it's official, I am now an Idahoan for the foreseeable future.  I also finally made spare copies of my house key and car key, things I've been meaning to do for a LONG time but never got around to...I've meant to get the spare for the car for years (I know!  I just never remember to, dang memory).

Once all that was taken care of, I had dinner with my bishop, his wife, and my recently released relief society presidency.  It was nice to get together and laugh with one another one last time before we all separate ways.

Immediately after that, I had a meeting with the new relief society presidency to go over some things after the changing of the guard, as it were.  I think that we're going to have a lot of fun together as a presidency and I hope that we can implement some fun things during our run.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I found a Shelob of a spider today.  This thing was HUGE!  And it basically taunted me until I convinced my neighbor to kill it for me, because I was too terrified to do it myself.  Bleeeeccchh!  Spiders and I do not get along.  At all.

No comments: