2.10.2010

yes, but what do you do?

I was recently thinking about some of the things I have done in my life (mostly because I've been feeling a little unfulfilled) so I thought I'd list a few.  I do have a rotten memory, so this could be harder than I imagine.

took voice lessons
played little league softball
took swimming lessons twice (I couldn't master diving during the first round)
was on the math team and went to regionals (amazing considering I loathe math)
took an art class every year from 5th grade to 11th grade
took ceramics (not my best subject)
studied French for 2 years
started doing theatre at age 12
ran a 6 1/2 minute mile
managed the high school softball team
was on the volleyball team and track team
took photography for 2 years
started drawing cartoons in 6th grade
auditioned for and was accepted into Cache Valley Young Artists (a singing group)
participated in and got a pretty good score at Drama Competition
had a paper route in middle school
became a manager as the youngest employee at my second and third jobs
hiked Little Si and Mount Si a few times
served in various church callings
sang in church (and lived to tell the tale) numerous times
made the honor roll
was briefly part of Science Olympiad
drove a fork-lift (just for fun)
had near death experiences
used to ride my bike to school
took dance classes in high school
ventured into the unknown seemingly unarmed
endured taunts from my peers
gained a testimony
found Christ in my life
continually strive to reach my ultimate destination

kinds of scatter-brained, and didn't quite turn out how I was anticipating, but there you go.  I have done a few things after all.  And those are just the things I can remember.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like we're feeling unfulfilled together....Oh, and I bought fabric for a duvet...you should help me figure out what to do with my window....

Anonymous said...

Be happy to!