2.23.2010

Riddle me this...

just how lucky am I to have the people I have in my life?

Incredibly.

Now, I would like to preface this post by emphasizing what I'm sure most of you know about me, and that is that I do not like drama.  I don't.  I am a very no-nonsense type of individual, I dislike having to deal with stupidity (from myself and others alike) and I just don't like having to put up with crap.

Okay, now that that is taken care of, here it goes....my area of drama is trying to return.

I'm sure some of you remember Creeper, I've even mentioned recently that we were matched on a dating service.  I was quite clear, was I not, that I did not want to speak to him ever again?  Sorry, but I just don't do crazy.

Kelly's friend Gabby (who helped us figure out that this guy is certifiable on our last encounter) received a facebook message from Creeper today.  He wanted to know if it would be all right if he could call me.

EXCUSE ME?

Gabby quickly replied that she thought I was seeing someone (I may have to name my first child after Gabby, she's brilliant).

Apparently he was pleading with her, saying he thought I seemed like a really cool girl.

She said the guy I am seeing thought so too.

I hope this imaginary guy who I'm apparently dating is big and protective, because if I ever have to see Creeper again, I'm going to let him attack.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your imaginary boyfriend should be a football player...or a Navy Seal... and should be named Butch.