2.15.2010

"Lisa, meet pavement"

Carpooling can be dangerous.
If you're me that is.
I've been in and out of my fair share of Jeeps before, I dated a guy who drove one for pete's sake.  I never had to sit in the back before though, and last night, that's where I was.  All was going well until it came time to get out at the end of the night (granted I had done this twice already that evening, and with much success), I crawled up behind the front passenger's seat, put one foot on the pavement outside and continued for the exit. My other foot was not so keen to join me.  It had decided it liked the back of the jeep and wanted to stay there until the cows came home!  This selfishness from my left foot resulted in my quick introduction to the pavement.  A chance encounter I may have missed in other circumstances.  It was even nice enough to leave me a few large bruises as a parting gift, now who says Valentine's Day is good for nothing?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

at least you have something to show for it!