2.15.2010

Jerks and Gingivitis

So, those of you who actively read this blog (good for you by the way) may recall the incident with "Creeper" the married bus driver extraordinaire who wouldn't leave me alone.
Anyway, to give you a glimpse further into my life, I am on Eharmony.com, and as I checked my matches this morning, "what to my wondering eyes should appear?" If you couldn't tell by the posts lead in, yeah, that's right, I got matched with "Creeper".

HOW does that happen?
needless to say I immediately closed that match, and I sincerely hope he doesn't recognize me from the picture on my profile.

Can my day get any better?
I think so, after all, I do have the dentist to look forward to this afternoon, doesn't get much better than that now does it?

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I am seriuosly laughing my bum off at work. My coworker had to ask me what I was laughing about.