1.27.2011

Classy Traveler

Today, I purchased a ticket.

No, not a golden ticket.  You can't buy those...you have to find them in chocolate bars....so that idea was out.
Nor is it a ticket to a sporting event.

The ticket I purchased was for a flight to Switzerland!

That's right kids, I am winging my way back to the land of cheese, chocolate, knives and watches.

On March 22nd, my mother and I will board various aircraft and jet off to see my sister and her family.  I need to stock up on my motion sickness medicine (because throwing up on a plane is not classy) and make sure I'm set in all other areas and I will be good to go.

So excited!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Can you find someone to get a prescription for Zofran from? That is the best for motion sickness! We are sooooo excited for you to come visit!