1.22.2011

To top it off

Okay, it has been a week since I last filled you in on my CB happenings.

Well, the NLG (nice looking guy) from my previous post accompanied me to church last Sunday, and afterward joined Kelly and I for dinner.  We talked for about 3 hours and then parted ways.  I do not plan on hearing from him again.  And I am okay with that.  He is a great guy, and will make someone very happy, I just don't think we jive too well together.

Monday provided me with an opportunity to stay at home, and later have my parents take me out to dinner at a great little Chinese restaurant before I went to FHE which consisted of grab-bag skits and other various games.  (not the classiest of activities, but that's ok)

The rest of the week was primarily filled with work.  And some frustration regarding school, but the school stuff has since been taken care of and I am happy once again.

I have also recently started going through my pictures that I took in Switzerland and have been editing them.  It's amazing how much better they look!  There is almost a professional quality to some of them (if I do say so myself).

I am glad the week is drawing to a close though.  I just have to make it through my birthday dinner tonight and all will be well! 

No comments: