1.13.2011

Cooking with Class

I have been craving Chicken Coconut Curry for days.
The thought of it has been thrusting my senses into overdrive, and if I happen to get a whiff of the exotic spices and sweet coconut as I wait for the bus (that just happens to have a stop near a Thai food establishment), I might as well just keel over and die out of longing.

Suffice it to say, I wanted some curry.

Well, what's a Classy Broad to do in this situation?
There are a number of good restaurants that serve curry nearby, but my inner CB sense told me this was not the answer.

Then what in heavens name was the answer?!

Well, apparently the CB makes her own coconut curry.  No, that was not a typo.  This CB made a batch of delectable curry featuring all the spicy goodness accentuated by the coconutty (let's pretend that's a word for now) sweetness that she had been in search of.

If I was the type of person who takes pictures of things and put them on their blog, I would absolutely favor you with a delightful before and after shot of the deliciousness of which I partook this evening, but this CB has issues remembering what day it is, let alone remembering to pull out the camera to mark auspicious occasions such as this.

Just know that it happened, and that it happened in a very classy way.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you should send me your recipe....I crave curry quite often. Oh, and ps. I love that this is the year of the classy broad. Go you!