2.05.2014

Bartemus

So my apartment has a mind of its own.

Or, rather, the heaters in my apartment have a mind of their own.

My heaters have been turned down to the lowest setting (basically, the suckers are off) for months, but they still have a tendency to turn themselves on when they decide that it's colder than even the lowest possible setting the heaters will allow.

Anyway, I have flipped the breakers for all the heaters so that they don't turn themselves on arbitrarily.  All of them except for the bathroom.  Because it's on a different system that doesn't allow me to JUST turn off the heater.  So it still turns itself on.

It must have been much colder than usual today though, because instead of the normal "once"...the heater has popped on 4 or 5 times today.

Yay for winter!

I am so ready for sunshine and warmth.

No comments: