2.04.2014

Week 5 (3 days...whatever)

Here are the results from the last days of my January photo challenge.

I know it's no longer January, but I got into the habit of posting on Tuesdays.

Day 29- Window


















This is one of the windows on the Idaho Falls Temple.

Day 30- Best Invention Ever













This is one of my crock pots.  You read that right, ONE of them.  I seriously love crock pots, I love being able to set it and forget it...seriously one of the best inventions. Ever.

Day 31- Polka Dot


















This is a polka dotted giraffe.  Yep.  Because I can.

Anyway, that is the end of the challenge, and I have decided not to pursue the challenge into February, largely due to the fact that I already have enough on my plate as it is, it turned out to be a bit of an inconvenience at times trying to make time to actually photograph things (which I understand is part of the point in doing the challenge in the first place).  I may do another challenge once I'm not working full-time, going to school full-time, serving in a Relief Society presidency, and trying to maintain a healthy relationship.

No comments: