2.16.2014

On to the next

So I saw the movie "Frozen" at the beginning of the year (like New Year's Day...that much of the beginning).  And I enjoyed it, I did.  I promise.

However...

Can we all please (PLEASE) get over the insane amount of love that there seems to be for the song "Let it Go" from the flick?  Seriously.  It is everywhere.  Everywhere...  I understand that there are some very talented people out there doing covers of it.  I understand that every voice sounds a bit different.  I also understand that it is their prerogative to record the song if they want to.

But really, does everyone and their dog have to post a link of the song on social media?  Seriously, I'm pretty sure Rover just posted it.  Again.  I cannot get the song to disappear from my newsfeed.  And every time I see the title of the song, it starts playing in my head.  Which means I basically have the words "let it go" running through my head all the time...because I haven't cared enough to learn any of the other lyrics.

I enjoyed the song when I first heard it, but really...I think we all need to just do as the song suggests, and let it go already.

1 comment:

Lauren Donna said...

THANK YOU. I am supremely sick of this song already... I applaud this post!