2.17.2014

Warning! This post contains mushy love stuff. Proceed at your own risk!

Just in case you weren't aware (for whatever reason...maybe you are a super secret spy and somehow lost your memory, or maybe you are just unobservant, or maybe you've failed to read any of the previous postings), I feel compelled to say that I am dating the most amazing man.

I am truly the luckiest girl around, because I have the best guy ever.  He makes me laugh all the time, I cannot help grinning from ear to ear whenever I think about him.  He is incredibly thoughtful, kind and considerate.  He has a crazy memory for details that astounds me every time he pulls out a random tidbit about some completely obscure conversation we had 5 months ago.  He has this way of looking at me with such intense love in his eyes that I go weak in the knees and often forget what I am doing or saying.  He always wants to hug me, kiss me, or just hold my hand, which makes me feel loved and secure.  He trusts me and I trust him, we have no secrets from each other and neither one of us can tell a lie to save our lives, so we have brutal honesty in our relationship.  He has the BEST smile on the planet...I could die in that smile.  He makes me deliriously and infinitely happy, happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  He works hard at his job and in school so that he can pursue his dreams.  He is a fierce and loyal friend.  He is such a dork, but it compliments my own dorky tendencies very well (he actually told me once that when he first met me, that he could tell I was a big dork right away)...apparently I don't hide them well.  He makes me feel beautiful even when I look like crap on toast.  He loves the Gospel and is not shy about talking about it.  He is passionate about so many things, it's refreshing that he has so many strong opinions.  He adores his family, and I really can't blame him, they're kind of awesome.  He constantly takes my breath away and makes me want to be a better person, someone who deserves to be with such an amazing and truly incredible individual.

I once made him a list of 100 things I love about him, and this only scratches the surface because my love for him is honestly immeasurable.  I am truly and supremely blessed to have him in my life, and I thank God every day that I have the opportunity to get to know and love him.

Bruce, you are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I am truly the luckiest.

No battle.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this. Happy times!