2.02.2014

Happy Groundhog Day!

For some strange reason, I have always liked Groundhog Day.  Always.

Maybe it's because I was supposed to be born on that day, but probably not.

Anyway, after church today, we went to Bruce's parents' house for dinner and some Super Bowl watching, where the boys were kind enough to explain football to me (because honestly, it confused me).  Once halftime rolled around, we put on the movie Groundhog Day, which is a classic, much beloved flick, and something I watch every year on this day.  I'm glad everyone was okay switching over to the movie, because frankly, it was apparent that the Seahawks were going to cream the Broncos, and because even though I now understand football a bit better, it is not something I find terribly compelling to watch.

After things wrapped up, we sat and chatted with Bruce's mom about some of the crazy things the kids did when they were growing up.

I am seriously amazed that these kids are even alive with some of the insane things they did.  It definitely gives one pause about what kind of hijinx the next generation will get up to.

No comments: