4.15.2014

Happening

Things for the wedding are sloooowly coming together.

And while there are still a number of things to do that have to wait til later, I am happy that some of this is done (or soon to be done)


  • I got an e-mail letting me know that Bruce's ring has been engraved and is being shipped back to me.
  • I checked the addresses I have against the addresses I need, and on my side I only have a discrepancy of 9...and I'm pretty sure some of them submitted to the website...so less than 9.
  • We are getting our engagement photos taken on Saturday.
  • Once our photos are taken and edited, we'll have our invitations done up pretty quick.
  • A bridal shower is being planned (kiiiiinda against my will...but whatever).
  • I have purchased half of the items for the dessert table for the reception.
  • We're currently working on the wording for the invitations (and will hopefully finalize tonight).
  • My engagement ring should be arriving in a few short weeks.
  • My wedding dress should also (fingers crossed) be arriving in a few short weeks.
For now I will just revel in the fact that some things are getting done, even though it often doesn't feel that way.

No comments: