4.25.2014

Sociability

I decided to be social tonight.

I got an invitation to go bowling from one of my friends, and I decided that instead of staying at home (like I normally do), I would actually take her up on her offer.

A group of us met at the bowling alley at 8:00, only to learn that we would have to wait til 8:30 when they switched over to "Rockin' Bowl"...which I guess is their black light bowling.

Well, 8:30 turned into 9:00, and by that point, we were told that all the lanes were booked until 10:20 or so.  Which would have been helpful information before we sat around for an hour...especially since we were told to wait by the staff.

Instead of waiting any longer, and instead of going and doing something else with the group, I decided to go home.  Because that is how I roll.

On a happy happy happy note, I finally saw Bruce today.  I missed that man so much this week.  It's times like these that I really wish we were married already, so we could see each other on a more regular basis.

Alas, we still need to wait 7 more weeks...

1 comment:

fun4all said...

Only seven weeks?! I guess when you're not the one waiting, time goes a lot faster :) Hope you're hanging in there.