4.27.2014

Indeed, sir

Bruce and I recently started watching "Jeeves & Wooster" together.

I've owned the series for a number of years, and personally love it, but I have never shared that love with anyone outside of my family.

For one reason or another, it has just never worked out that I find someone with similar enough tastes for me to be inclined to forcibly sit them down and make them watch any of the episodes with me.  Honestly, I wasn't sure how Bruce felt about the whole thing from his reaction to our first viewing, but when he suggested that we watch another episode, I knew it was a good thing.

I'm super stoked that we share a number of interests; don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things that are strictly his interests, and things that are strictly mine, but I am glad that some of the more quirky ones are ones we share.

No comments: