4.01.2014

Only a Fool

It's days like these that I am glad I work from home...alone...away from society...and its pranks.

I always forget that some people actually get into April Fool's Day.  People post their fake engagements, fake articles, and various shenanigans on this day, and I think what amazes me most is the number of people who fall for it. Every. Year.

Really?  Even if these engagements and other things are real, it's in your best interest to not believe it until the 1st of April has come and gone.  And if you DO actually get engaged on April 1st...you probably shouldn't announce it til the 2nd anyway, you'll just get people accusing you of lying all day long.

I will say that I am glad my hermit tendencies allow me to avoid having April Fool's pranks played on me.

No comments: