4.29.2014

Ready

Tomorrow is the last day of April.

Which is completely crazy!

But in a good way...  I am of the hope that once we're actually into May, it will feel like things will be in full swing.

I'll be able to actually be proactive in finding a new apartment
I'll be able to pack and move (which...not so much looking forward to the packing part...)
I'll be able to send out wedding invitations
I'll be done with bridal showers (yeah, I know... I'm not normal, or traditional, or girly, or acting like a bride-to-be is supposed to act...I don't care)
I do get to see Kelly this weekend since she is coming up for the bridal shower though, so it's a blessing in disguise.  We're going to celebrate her birthday while she is up too, so that will be fun!
I'll be that much closer to being married to Bruce (which is kinda surreal, I'll be honest...)

In short, I am looking forward to April being done.

They say, "April showers bring May flowers"

And I say, "Bring it on!"

No comments: