10.15.2009

Aida

My fantastic roommate is purely that, FANTASTIC!
Aside from being her usual amazing self, she planned a fun weekend down in St. George as a last kick-off before the weather turns south.
After I get off work tomorrow, we will travel to the land southward and stay with her co-worker Sarah and her husband. Then on Saturday, we'll go to the St. George Temple, see the sights, and that evening, we have tickets for Aida. I am way excited about it! I have never seen Aida before, and it should be a lot of fun!
Then we'll take our time coming back up, and maybe hit Arches while we're down there. I have been needing some sort of release, and I think that this may be the perfect thing!

Don't you wish my roommate was your roommate?

Too bad, you can't have her. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

jealous jealous jealous! I DO wish your roommate was my roommate (that is, if i didn't love living alone so very much...) i hope you love it- and i hope we get to hear all about it!