10.28.2009

So cute!

My nephew is adorable, and though I may be biased, I know scads of people not related in any way to either of us, who completely agree with me.
However, I don't get to see him a whole lot. My brother and his wife live up in Logan with my parents, and I only manage to visit a few times a year. I did however, get to see him today! As I previously stated, David went into the MTC today, and my family brought him down, but before they did that, they visited me at work so I could do my sisterly duty and make him feel weird about having to take a picture with, and hug a girl (me).

Anyway! I was wondering if James would be afraid of me, or just not like me, or whatever, but I was delighted to find that he gave me a big grin when I said "Hello" to him. Now, this may all be just because his dad and I happen to look a lot alike, but I'm going to go with the theory that the kid just has good taste.

No comments: