10.29.2009

Do we know...Moe?

Today I was at work (really, where else would I be?) and this guy came in, looked around for a second, said he was meeting some friends there and then went outside to wait for them. I couldn't help but feel like I knew this person from somewhere. He looked so much like this kid I went to High School with up in Washington, but the odds of running into someone from there, down here aren't that good...although it's happened before.

So when he came back in, I said, "Okay, this may sound completely weird and not make any sense to you, but did you go to Mount Si?"
"Yeah, I did. I thought you looked familiar!"
At least we were on the same page right?
Neither of us knew the others name, so we exchanged those and how we both came to be where we are, it would have been even cooler if we'd known each other. (But we didn't)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

who was it? ????

Anonymous said...

Trevor Hansen...he was in the Snoqualmie ward I think.

Ashley said...

oh yeah? cool. he came to seminary a few times. but he was never really in our boundary. i think he was more on the issaquah side of things...or just didnt attend.