10.13.2009

I would like to thank the Academy...

I would like to thank Kat for taking my shift at work today, thus giving me ample time to do the homework I had so successfully procrastinated up until that point.
I would like to thank my homework for being less work than I originally thought, and taking up less time than I allotted for it.
I would like to thank my roommate for reminding me that I was doing laundry otherwise I would have left it in the machine unattended.
I would like to thank myself for doing the blasted dishes.
I would like to thank Ashley for making me laugh, and driving me home from class.
I would like to thank the powers-that-be who canceled choir for tonight so that Kelly could be home.
I would like to thank my parents and my grandma for coming to visit me for a few minutes on Sunday.
I would like to thank Millie for bringing apples to class.
I would like to thank Leah for thinking I'm funny, not insane.
I would like to thank Karen for giving me that design magazine.
I would like to thank the weather for providing me with beautiful, crunchy leaves to walk through.
I would like to thank you for reading these crazy posts of mine...and for continuing to come back!

No comments: