10.05.2009

Hair today

I cut my hair last week. It's the shortest I've had it in about 5 years or so. I have avoided having short hair for a while because I don't feel that it suits me very well. So what on earth prompted me to chop it off? Boredom. Sheer and utter boredom with my hair. That and I saw how my hair looked from the back while I was at work, and it was gross.
The only problem with my now shortened tresses, is that I can't do the "wash-and-go" anymore. I actually have to do something with my hair (or pretend to at least). For those of you that are aware of my love/hate relationship with doing my hair, you know what a big step this is for me. For those of you who don't, it's not pretty.
So if you see me, and my hair looks like it has won the most recent battle, know that I will eventually win the war! Even if it takes until it grows out again...


1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I want to see a picture!