5.16.2011

Myself

So...I reread this blog yesterday...Yes, THIS blog..the one YOU are reading.

And I must say that I am alarmed by the fact that nobody told me how awful it is!  Seriously!  I sound like a crazy person most of the time...what with all the "strong desire(s) to scream, punch someone or cry" (melodramatic much?) and then there's so many references to how stressed, tired and just plain worn out I am.

I'm not going to be one of those people who goes back and deletes posts (though some of them really deserve it), but I am just so shocked that there is more than one person who actively reads this.  I appreciate your loyalty.  Even though I'm crazy...and may punch something at any minute...or burst into tears.

Did you catch that?  That was me.  Making fun. Of myself.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Naaa! We don't think you're crazy.