5.03.2011

Please fill out this survey...

I took another final exam today for one of my classes, and passed with flying colors!  Yay me!
Anyway, that isn't really the point of this post.  Kinda...but not entirely.  But a little.  woohoo!


So after I finished the exam, I logged into my school e-mail account, and read this message from one of the Provosts asking me to click on some link and answer some questions regarding my study techniques and what resources (books, modules, mentors, etc...) had helped me most in preparation for taking my exam.

Well, I know that I shouldn't really feel bad, but I didn't do it.  I didn't fill out the survey, and I will never fill out the survey.  Why?  It's not hard, I'd just click the link and BAM! I'm there!  But I didn't feel right about filling out the survey...and here's the silly part.  The part that is ridiculous and absurd.  I don't want to fill out the survey and tell them all about my study techniques because....I never actually studied.  Not only did I not crack a book, I never even bought the book...I never even looked to see what book was required for the course!

As I sit here and think about it, I shouldn't be embarrassed by the fact that I passed a final exam without studying, but for some reason, I don't want the University to know.  I KNOW!  I'm mental.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

just a little mental, but that's ok.