5.29.2011

Y'know what the difference between you and me is?

Yesterday began with a quick hike up Ensign Peak, and ended with driving home from a wedding in a torrential downpour.  What happened in between wasn't terribly thrilling, although I will admit I looked good.  Yeah, that's right, I looked gooood.

I enjoy getting dolled up every now and again, more so than I used to.  The reason for glamming up yesterday was the aforementioned wedding.  And where there's a wedding, there's cute single guys, right?  Yeah, that was my thinking too, but unfortunately, that philosophy wasn't quite accurate.  So my foxiness was wasted....which is always a little sad.  So I decided that I'm going to wear the same outfit today, so that the masses will not be disappointed.  I'm so kind...

2 comments:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Do we not get to see a picture of said outfit?

Anonymous said...

I never post pictures of anything....so...no.