5.08.2011

Today...

...slept in til 7:15...now THAT is a luxury!
...my antivirus software detected a whole lot of crap on my computer.
...called my mom to wish her a "Happy Mother's Day" and when my brother answered the phone, I had him help me figure out how to get rid of previously mentioned "crap on my computer".
...put off getting ready for the day until 11:30 or so.
...went to my new ward.  I think it will be good.  I was complemented on my clothes and shoes a lot, so that's always fun.
...had Mother's Day dinner with the Buies.
...studied for my final exam tomorrow for my Managerial Blah-de-Blah class.
...finished Harry Potter #3 and started up on #4 again.
...walked in the rain.
...talked to an interesting guy after church.
...watched little kids run around screaming.
...got grossed out by "battle wounds".
...drank some nasty punch...one sip was enough.

Pray for sun tomorrow, I want to walk to work!

No comments: