3.26.2011

Basically Bacteria

Quark, where have you been all my life, and why must you live so far away?

No, Quark is not the name of some deliciously handsome Swiss man I intend on smuggling home in my suitcase.  Quark is....better (Face it, I don't speak German, ultimately, any relationship would be doomed from the get-go).

Quark is like yogurt, but thicker and more delicious.

If you know me well, you know that one of my basic food groups is Yogurt, therefore it stands to reason that I would love a land that specializes in yogurt.  The Swiss have turned yogurt into an art form (though some types of art are....questionable).  I do not recommend Buffalo yogurt or Sheep yogurt,  Hazelnut yogurt leaves much to be desired, and I am pretty sure I would not like Chocolate yogurt so I haven't even tried it, but I love the Pomegranate-Cranberry (I think it may be my favorite).

No comments: