3.08.2011

Lots of short sentences.

I snowshoed to the bus stop this morning.  And when I say "snowshoed", I mean that there was snow...and I was wearing shoes...and I got SOAKED!

Upon reaching said bus stop, I decided to wake up my mother with a phone call (sorry mom!) to see how she was doing after having dental work done yesterday...I am not envious in the least bit...especially since I have a tooth I am worried about.

For Laura's birthday, we went to The Cheesecake Factory, a place I have never been to before today (which, considering my adoration of cheesecake is surprising, but upon seeing their prices....was completely understandable).  I ordered the Spicy Chicken Chipotle pasta which was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!  and they have fabulous bread too! And the cheesecake....? Kill. me. now.  No, really, do it.  I shouldn't have eaten it, but I did.  It called my name and I submitted....so worth it.

I also got my results for the task I submitted last night.  Basically, they said "Silly girl, let's try that one again".  So I did.  And I just resent it.  Hopefully they like this version better, because I do.  And I don't want to have to write it again.

No comments: