3.12.2011

Giving up

For Lent, I am giving up Apartment Hunting.

Why?

Because I hate it...it's long, boring, sometimes smelly, and most importantly of all.....Kelly and I already found one.

Ooh!  Look at that!  I totally got ya!  You completely fell for my sly little joke!

I'm lame.  I know.  Embrace it, it's what I did, and it has made all the difference.


Anyway, back to the point.  Yes, Kelly and I have indeed found an apartment.  It is located in West Murray, or as some people prefer to call it, "Taylorsville".  It is mere minutes from work, and has easy access to the freeway, which is also nice.  It becomes available whilst I am in Switzerland, so we will be moving things in starting when I get back at the beginning of April.  In preparation, I have been packing boxes and giving myself injuries, buying new things and frantically calling people with trucks when I realize I can't fit them into Kelly's car (Thanks again Paul!).  There is still a lot of packing to do, and I know I need to get the bulk of it done within the next week, which is slightly stressful, but hopefully very doable.

No comments: