3.07.2011

Omniscience

 Tomorrow, I will be treated to lunch by one of the Provosts for a friends birthday, and hopefully get the results of the first half of my class assignment.

1 week from tomorrow, I will be done with my last class of the semester!  I will also be in the middle of having big wigs walking around work which means I need to dress up..hopefully the weather cooperates, skirts and snow boots don't look very nice together.

2 weeks from tomorrow, I will be on a plane (or 3) heading to Switzerland!

3 weeks from tomorrow, I will have been in Switzerland for almost a week, and will have long forgotten about how horrible the flight was and how sick I got (yes, I can accurately predict this).

4 weeks from tomorrow, I will have returned from Switzerland and will be back at work picking up the pieces from the giant mess created in my absence (yes, I can accurately predict this also).

5 weeks from tomorrow, I will be crying if we haven't found a new apartment by then, and rejoicing if we have.

That's as far ahead as I dare look, the crystal ball tends to get a bit fuzzy past 5 weeks, and I'd hate to chance any misguided predictions.