12.21.2013

Feeling Blissful

Date night with Bruce.

I seriously love that man.

We went to dinner at Costa Vida before heading to the movie theater to watch "Desolation of Smaug"...again.  Yeah, we kinda like it.

When we were leaving the theater we noticed something fluffy and white falling from the sky, much of which had already accumulated on the ground and the cars in the parking lot.  That's right, someone went and threw cotton balls all over the place!  Just kidding...it was snowing.  And snowing pretty fiercely at that, by the time we got to the car (which wasn't that far from the door) we both had a nice covering of snow on our coats (or rather, MY coat and Bruce's light sweatshirt...I would die without a coat, but apparently that's just me).

So we have snow.  Quite a bit of snow.  It will definitely be a white Christmas, which should be fun.  I may need to make a snowman out of some of this... I haven't made one since 2007 when my roommates and I went out at 3:00am and built one in front of the neighboring apartment complex.  Yay for crazy times with roommates.

No comments: