12.01.2013

My people are doing well

My dear friend Heidi and her husband Rumel are moving to Idaho Falls sometime around January, and my other darling friend Amy and her husband Sam, as well as their two adorable children have moved from Washington state back to Utah...ever so much closer!

I also had a lovely chat with my old roommate Christine today, which made me very happy, it's been far too long!  She and her husband are having fun experiencing the joys of parenthood.

My sister-in-law Rebecca told us on Thursday that she is pregnant with kiddo #4, which is awesome!  I had actually said a few weeks ago that I wanted one of my siblings to have another baby soon, maybe I'm omniscient...

My sister and her family will be moving back to the United States soon, most likely very early next year if everything works out as it should.

I'm so glad that things are working out so well for the people that I love, it makes me happy.

No comments: