12.18.2013

Yays & Nays of Today

Nays

I woke up with a bloody nose.  Luckily I caught it before it made a mess of everything.
I can no longer deny that I am sick.
My apartment is freezing cold.
My electric bill is astronomical.
I need to go grocery shopping at some point...I'm down to my last yogurt.


Yays

I did an hour on the elliptical this morning and think it helped clear my lungs a bit.
I did a chocolate face mask as well, probably the best way to use chocolate in my book.
I got to see Bruce last night, and I get to see him a bit more later in the week.  I'm gonna love it when he's on break.
Christmas is a week away. Craaazy!
I won a $25 Amazon Gift Card from work yesterday for possessing an insane knowledge of Christmas trivia
I'll be making an epic Ugly Christmas Sweater for a party I'm going to on Saturday.  It'll be hideous.
I finished making the last items for a Secret Santa gift for one of my friends yesterday, which means I am DONE with Christmas gift making/buying.
Clementine oranges are basically the best thing ever...and I love them.
I forgot I purchased some shoes online a while back and was pleasantly surprised when I (finally) checked the mail and they were here!  It was like Christmas came early.

No comments: