12.17.2013

J-I-N-G-L-E Bells












I finished my Christmas craft today.  It was seriously annoying.  Well, it wasn't annoying so much as the spray paint that I used was annoying.  The sides that don't have the pretty paper are covered in glittery gold spray paint, and I had a dud can that didn't work properly and proceeded to leak all over the place for 2 days...so obnoxious.  Anyway, I think it turned out nicely and I am glad to be done with it.

On another note, I think I'm catching something.  Or rather, I caught something and it is furiously attempting to make itself known.  Overall I feel fine, but I have a cough and my glands are a bit swollen.  I knew it was asking too much that I remain healthy for this long.  I am actually really really surprised that I hadn't caught anything up until this point, especially since Bruce was sick a while ago, and I'm normally sick at least once or twice during Autumn.

Oh well, as long as it doesn't completely wipe me out and turn me into a disgusting mass of mucus, I'll be okay

1 comment:

Shauna said...

LOVE the Jingle. You'll have to show me how to make one.